Saturday, August 16, 2008

Stupid Boys Anyway


So....now that we're up to date on all THAT junk we can start talking about NOW NOW NOW!
Ever since JGG (Jolly Green Giant of course!) and I stopped seeing each other 2 months ago, I've just been doing the mommy thang and not worrying too much about the never-ending search for love. I just don't have the time or energy to devote to looking for my "soul mate". And lets be honest here...my life is pretty darn good just the way it is thank you very much! I've never understood the Noah's Ark concept of needing the other half to your "pair". Is life easier when you have someone to battle through it with? Of course! But am I going to feel as if my life is meaningless and hop along home to slice my wrists if I never do find love again? HELL NO! I have a stressful, chaotic, insane life and I LOVE IT! I even wonder if I could put up with someone coming in and messing with our routine...our lives. I suppose we'll just cross that bridge if and when we ever reach it.
Here's the shizzy part...K1 is OBSESSED with marrying me off again and getting me knocked up! He asks everyday why I don't have a boyfriend and when I ask him why he wants mommy to have a boyfriend he tells me it's because he wants a brother. Sheesh little man...kick back! Silly boy! It's hard to convince your children that it's not as simple as scampering over to the market and picking out a new model, but whatev.
So...we were getting along just fine when out of NOWHERE a blast from the past arrived via Facebook! So my blast from the past and I have been talking through Facebook and text for a few weeks now and finally spent the day together last Sunday. We went up to SLC to help first his friends, and then my cousin move. It was a LONG, HOT day but it was honestly nothing short of SPECTACULAR! We had SO much fun all day! We've spent every other night together this week and it pretty much rocks! He rocks! I rock! We rock together! It's pretty cool!
Ready for the new shizzy part?? He just got divorced 6 months ago and apparently isn't looking for anything serious. No biggie right? I can handle that...HA HA not so much! I can't BELIEVE how jealous I get when he hangs out with icky girl (his other "friend") who, truth be told, seems like a pretty nice chick. I'm allowed to hate her on principle though right? Lame lame lame...I'm a grown woman, I'm a mother of 2, I'm NOT supposed to be this spun over a man! What is WRONG with me?!? I adore him...I truly do. He's beyond amazing! AND he's a daddy (2 boys, ages 3 and 1) so he gets the whole parent thing. He didn't wig when, 2 nights in a row, one of my kids got up in the middle of the night and came out to say hello. Not to mention, the first night it was K2 who woke up with a bloody nose so bad (she'd been sick) that she was literally COVERED in blood and freaking out. He was super calm and just spoke soothingly to her while I cleaned the yuck up. First thing she did when she woke up the next morning was to come and ask me where my friend was ha ha! Awww, he's perfect!
Stupid boys anyway!
Until next time, much love!
~T

No comments: