Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Been a Minute, Hasn't It?

Once again, I have gone two months between posts...I'm the worst blogger EVER!
Life has been absolutely crazy lately! Not only have I been dealing with testing, etc. for K1 (we finally got an official diagnosis, yay!), but my mom was diagnosed with kidney cancer and had to have surgery to remove one of her kidneys and an ovary. She was in the hospital for nearly a month due to complications, etc. I also had my wisdom teeth taken out in March which led to dry socket and then an EXTREME allergic reaction to some random Orajel tooth desensitizer that made the entire right side of my mouth blister...baaaaaaaaaad times. AND I was slammed with school work, courtesy of the semester from hell. Needless to say, I was a bit busy and pre-occupied in March and April. The Artist, of course, could not handle the fact that he wasn't receiving enough attention from me and started in with the passive-aggressive games once more.
He started by changing his relationship status back to single and deleting the profile picture of the two of us (thank goodness haha). When that wasn't enough to get my attention he decided to play hardball by re-adding his hooch of a "friend" (who will stop at nothing to get him into bed, even when he's in a relationship with someone else), and making public plans to "get together" when he gets home. When that wasn't enough he started "accidentally" sending me text messages that were meant for her. Still, I tried to ignore it all. Then, to add insult to injury, he friends "The Hoe Bag". Remember the girl TGTBT cheated on me with? The same one my very first boyfriend cheated on me with? Yeah...he friended her. He knows the story behind The Hoe Bag, and decided to friend her...simply to get to me. Lame much?!
Heaven knows I do NOT need that kind of crap. My life is chaotic enough as it is, without head games and bullsh*t. I didn't feel the need to be dramatic about any of it though. I simply deleted him from my facebook (who wants those kind of wall posts on their home page anyway, right?), and stopped responding to his texts. Being The Artist, he kept texting...asking "wtf did I do?" etc. I still did not respond. Unless he is completely brain-dead he knows exactly what he did, and I'm simply too far past the point of being done with it all.
I hadn't heard from him in a couple of weeks, and he hadn't even crossed my mind, when out of the blue I get a message on facebook that reads......

May 11 at 11:13pm Report
I dont want to argue but it would kill me to find out if you were sleeping with ***** ***** when you and i were together...I just can't believe you would possibly be like this...hope its not true and if it is then I guess its the reason why you no longer talk to me and thats cool...take care

WOW...really? REALLY?!?! Where in the WORLD did that come from?!?! Of course it's completely untrue, but WTF?! Did The Hoe Bag tell him that? And if so, WHY?! Of course he either deleted his account or blocked me before I could even respond. I considered, for about a millisecond, emailing him or texting him to let him know he was out of his FRICKEN mind, but I realized...it's simply not worth it. What do I care if he thinks I was screwing around behind his back? I know I wasn't, so really...what does it matter? Not to mention, I would just be playing into his hands by responding. That's exactly what he wants. That was the WHOLE POINT of that ridiculous message...to get a rise out of me, to get me to respond to him. No thanks Artist, I'll pass on your game.

Until next time, much love!
~T

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you're back! The Artist sounds like an a$$. I'm glad he's out of the picture.

I'm so sorry about your mom! I hope she's doing okay.

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

sorry about all that you have been going through! Hope things with your mom get better and as for The Artist, sounds like a man child!!
luck!

sweetmama.heather said...

Love your posts, I have missed reading them! Glad you came back, now make it last.

Abby said...

Definitely a lot of drama - I hope it all works out well. :)

I'm also one of the bloggers for Fishing for Love Blog (http://fishingforloveblog.com). Right now I'm working on Lavalife Top Singles Summer Lovin' Contest. Hopefully you have heard about the event and you can assist us by promoting it to your reader base.

We also have the following promotion: "Your daily reminder to vote for your favourite candidate! You can vote for up to 10 singles daily until June 13th! And just by doing so you could be the winner of $1000!"

This is the link for the contest http://www.lavalifetopsingles.com/

Thank you, and take care! :)

P.S. SO proud of you for raising 2 kids on your own - I know how hard it can be. You are one SUPERMOM!

The Relationship Company said...

I just happen to be passing by when I read your post. Nice post and keep up the good work!