Monday, December 1, 2008

Mojo


So after the depressing fluff that was my last post, I couldn't help but share my latest conversation with K2 with you. Mondays are "early out days" so I pick him up from school and he rides with me to work where I switch off with my mom and she takes him home. This was today's car conversation...
K2: Mom, did I tell you the bad news?
Me: What babe?
K2: My girlfriend Sarah broke up with me again.
Me: Oh no, I'm sorry baby. Why did she break up with you?
K2: She said I lost my mojo.
Me: *In hysterics* I'm sorry sweetheart, but I think you have more mojo than any other kid I know!
K2: Well you're wrong. Now I have to get my mojo back by camping in the woods alone at night. You can come with me though since you lost your mojo a long time ago.

AH HA HA HA HA HA I love that crazy kid!
Until next time, much love!
~T

No comments: