Friday, January 8, 2010

Randomness


Got another email from The Artist today. Apparently he's "back in the valley of the sun". Yay for him. Wonder if he'll ever stop emailing.
TGTBT got married yesterday. Yay for him. Wonder if he'll ever stop being unfaithful.
Holidays were awesome, awesome, awesome!! I was smart enough to do all my shopping BEFORE December 1st this year so I literally had zero stress, despite the fact that I was hosting Christmas Eve.
Blind date guy called to see if I wanted to "get together" while I was on winter break, and I actually had the back bone to say "thanks, but no thanks". Yay for me. Wonder if I'll ever be able to do that again without feeling like a complete jerk face.
Hung out with Young Buck and his wife last weekend at his sister's birthday party. It was good times. She's quite fantastic, and it looks like he's finally gotten over his awkwardness about us. Yay for that.
Until next time, much love!
~T

No comments: