Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can Men and Women Just Be Friends?


Well if you didn't figure it out from my last post...TGTBT and I are back at the game board once again. We've been seeing a bit of each other again lately and it's actually been pretty nice.
He came over last Monday to watch a little One Tree Hill since his TV is apparently not working. It was a bit awkward, we both stayed strictly to our corner of the couch, but we got through it and actually ended up enjoying ourselves. He left shortly after OTH, asking if he could come back next week to watch.
I talked to him a couple times throughout the next week because he was helping me to find a decent dishwasher for my mom for her birthday, and then installing it as well. Luckily, each time we saw each other was a little less awkward then the last.
He came over again last night for OTH and to change out my dryer plug for me. I made spaghetti and key lime cream cheese pie. We ate dinner and watched OTH. My cousin showed up about halfway through OTH and we all had fun ragging on each other. He left around 9:30 with plans to come back again next Monday saying "...if I don't see you before that anyway" So...apparently we are friends again, and to be honest I'm glad. I absolutely adore the guy and while it may twinge a bit to be near him, especially when he goes in for the goodnight kiss *sigh*, I value him as a friend and I'm glad to have him back in my life. Besides...if nothing else, at least I get my sinks unclogged for free!
Until next time, much love!
~T

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi there, just want to let all my followers know that I've moved....new blog is at http://asinglemomsinsanity.blogspot.com/