Wednesday, January 7, 2009

JGG Has Lost His Marbles


JGG has seemingly gone off the freakin' deep end! The other night I'm sitting at home watching some OTH after I put the kids to bed and I get a facebook notification on my blackberry. It was a new wall post from The Jock.
"Sit on me and spin...pony rides for free"
I immediately knew it wasn't actually from The Jock so I just deleted it. But it didn't stop there! Before my slow a** blackberry could even delete a wall post, I had a new one! They went as follows....
"Come over and lets play naked twister"
"Don't be shy...bring it on over here and lets play Mommy and Daddy games"
"Why are you being all shy...you know you want it. BAD"
"I will play naughty santa and you can be my elf"
"QUIT erasing my love post's"
"Ride my pony please"
"And then we can cuddle"
"and make pancakes"
"Then we can watch Oprah"
Mind you...I didn't even include the worst ones!!
After the first 1 or 2 I texted The Jock and told him he needed to change his facebook password. Luckily, he was able to change it from his iPhone and kick JGG off, but my question is.....WTF?!?!?!?! Who in the WORLD actually thinks that those posts are in ANY WAY appropriate or funny?? My parents, as well as many of my colleagues, are facebook friends and would be subjected to that crudeness if they happened to look at my profile at 10:00 p.m. SO inappropriate and in NO WAY funny if you ask me!
He did text and apologize the next day. I accept his apology, but I definitely see him in a different light now! And thank Heaven for the blackberry facebook application so that I was able to delete them immediately!
Until next time, much love!
~T

2 comments:

JB said...

Wow... JGG sounds like a reeeaaaaal winner... NOT! What the heck came over him?!? That is way messed up he was even doing that at all, but from The Jock's account??? Was he trying to see if you were wanting to hook up with The Jock or something?? Seriously... WTF?!?

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

ok... i stumbled upon your blog through a mom blog site. I just have to tell you that your blog is great! You have a witty nack for writing!! I am going through a divorce and this made me lol and feel a little better!!