Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Unsolicited Advice


Why oh why does JGG feel the need to give me "dating advice" all the bloody time?!
He asked me about 2 weeks ago how TGTBT was and I told him simply that I didn't know because we hadn't really been speaking lately. He asks how I'm taking it and if I'm sad to which I respond that of course I'm sad, but I'm dealing just fine. Noooo response...
A few days ago I get a facebook email that says...
"How is life Tara? I still need the full update on what Happened with TGTBT....Hopefully you are dealing well with it all."
Ummm well I TRIED to give you the update weeks ago, but apparently you were too damn busy to listen then! I'm absolutely NOT going to repeat myself, yet again, for you! So I respond with...
"Life is fine...dealing fine with it all. Hope you're well."
And JGG again...
"I am sorry it did not work out, I know you really liked him a lot. His loss...let him feel the pain and DO NOT CONTACT HIM AT ALL."
Ugh! That's all he's preached to me from day 1! Don't contact him! Let him feel the pain of losing you! Blah blah freakin' blah blah!
My response you ask?
"That's not really the way I work. I'm not a game player. We took some time to get our heads around everything and are doing the friends thing now. It's still a bit painful from time to time, but he's a good person and we both care a lot about each other so a friendship is better for us then losing each other completely. Hope you're well!"
And you guessed it ladies....noooo response ha ha!
But my question is...why on Earth does he CARE?!?
Until next time, much love!
~T

No comments: