Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Return of The Devil


Holy randomness!!!!
Remember good old KKK? I haven't even THOUGHT about her in weeks! She and TGTBT haven't spoken in over a month and she's just kind of been a thing of the past...until Friday that is!
I'm a full time student at the local university. KKK is also a student there but luckily I have never seen her on campus.
Due to an appalling lack of parking I'm forced to take a shuttle bus from the parking lot to the main campus. Imagine my surprise when I hop on the shuttle bus on Friday, only to see KKK sitting 4 seats down and across from me! Even though I've never actually seen her in person I recognized her right away and could tell that she recognized me as well. We both sat there trying to pretend not to notice the other. I even went so far as to put in my earbuds even though my iPod battery was dead just to seem nonchalant ha ha!
Luckily we were only on the bus for a total of 10 minutes and then went our separate ways, her looking back over her shoulder as she walked away. Talk about awkward though sheesh!
Until next time, much love!
~T

No comments: