Thursday, February 11, 2010

Enough Whining

So sorry to have gotten all Negative Nancy on you guys lately. Just needed to vent anonymously for a bit, and now I can move on to happier things yay!
Is it weird that even though this will be my 5th Valentines Day being single I still absolutely loooooove it? I think it's because I have kiddos, and really...EVERYTHING is funner with munchkins!
Picked up these sweet little treasures



from red4short, bought a couple super cute and cuddly Vday bears and candy packs from WalMart, and ordered some yummy Vday treat baskets from Dippidee for the kids. I'm not gonna lie, I'll probably eat half of their treats myself, but it's the thought that counts right? ;)
There was a party for the kids on campus on Monday, and my mom was cool enough to bring the kids over to meet me there after class. They got to decorate some cookies, and they made me the sweetest valentines.
Saturday K1 will be with his grandparents and K2 will be with her dad so A and I are going to Texas Roadhouse together since her husband couldn't make it home.
Sunday will be spent doing taxes for my brother, my other brother and his wife, my parents, and LDB. I should really start charging for my services ha ha!
Monday Monday Monday is a BLESSED holiday! I <3 you Washington and Lincoln for giving me a day free from school AND work! I'll probably take the kids to see The Tooth Fairy since K2 has been wanting to see it.
Random quote from K2:
"I love you lots mommy, even though you sing bad"
It's true...I can't carry a tune to save my life!
Random quote from K1:
"Mom, playing Wii without you is like living in a world with no Sun"
Ha ha ha ha! He sure knows how to work his mama, doesn't he?

Until next time, much love!
~T

No comments: